◊ Can I come in with food ?
Yes, but you will also find great cuisine inside the festival !
◊ Can I come in with drinks ?
Yes, except alcoholic beverage. In addition, your softs must be in reusable containers.
◊ What is prohibited inside the festival?
Here is a list of prohibited items which will therefore be confiscated and destroyed without the possibility of return at the entrance to the festival:
- Single use plastic bottles
- Container made of glass, metal, plastic of any type after 5pm
- Weapons, explosive, flammable or volatile substances
- Sharp, pointed or blunt objects
- Tools that can be used as projectile
- Folding chairs, big bag and camping gear
- Bikes, skateboards, rollerblades and all motorized or non-motorized gear (except competitor bikes)
- Signs or banners of a political, ideological, religious or advertising nature
- Motorcycle helmet
For everyone’s safety, a body pat-down and a bag search will be mandatory. Anyone refusing this control will be denied access to the festival. You can report at any time to the many security agents, police officers or staff of the festival, any element or behavior that seems suspicious to you.
Any aggressive, insulting, offensive attitude or giving rise to illegal acts is strictly forbidden on site. Any offender will be expelled from the festival and handed over to the authorities.
◊ Is the way out is permanent ?
No, you can enter and leave the site without restriction, even on Saturday evening, as long as your bracelet is firmly attached to your wrist.
◊ Are pets allowed on site?
No, even during the day exepted guide dogs.
◊ Can minors enter alone?
There are no strict restrictions on minors access, however, it is highly recommended that they are accompanied by an adult. The festival cannot be held responsible in case of accident.